Every person is now mindful of their health and overall well-being. This has further affected their choices of food and meals. One major change in their meals is the use of organic flour. People are now getting organic atta online Delhi and in other parts of India. It has revolutionized the whole aspect of having nutritional meals. The immense popularity of organic flour by Earthy Tales, be it organic wheat flour or other grains, is allowing people to lead a healthy life and have sustainable food options.
How is Organic Flour Becoming a Rage? Learn it’s Benefits.
The demand for organic atta online Delhi has fueled like never before. People are now associating themselves with conventional farming options. This is why they are leaning towards the clean and natural flour options offered by Earthy Tales. Here are some benefits of organic flours that contribute to their popularity and increased demand:
- They are highly nutritional.
- There are no chemical residues present in organic flours.
- The making or production of these organic flours is helping to save the environment.
- Organic flours can improve digestive health.
- Deciding to buy stone-milled flour can help manage weight.
- They have a better taste and texture.
Types of Organic Flours Offered by Earthy Tales: Here’s the Guide
Earthy Tales offers a variety of organic flours. The different types of flour offered by them are soundly grounded. Plus, they are certified organic, healthy, and sustainable. Here are some of the organic flours mentioned:
- Amarnath whole organic flour: You can get your hands on this organic atta online Delhi and other parts of India. It is considered pseudocereal and has nutrients similar to those in wheat flour or oat flour. It has a nutty flavour and comes in 500 g and 1kg quantities.
- Bajra flour – This is freshly milled bajra flour and is a high-fiber food. It has insoluble fibre, which is easy to digest. Also, it is high in magnesium, which means it is good for heart health. Earthy Tales offered bajra flour in 500 g and 1kg quantities.
- Barley flour: Another type of flour offered by Earthy Tales is barley flour. It is free from any chemicals and prepared using dried and ground barley. You can buy stone-milled flour of barley in 500 g and 1kg quantities at a reasonable price.
- Bansi wheat flour: This organic flour comes with a chokhar. It is prepared without any chemicals or pesticides. It is high in fibre and boosts energy. Earthy Tales offers it in 5kg, 10kg, and 1kg quantities.
There are many other types of organic flour offered by Earthy Tales that you can get at reasonable prices.
Earthy Tales is a one-stop online shop or store to buy stone-milled flour. They have a wide range of organic flours offering the benefits of less processing, a low glycemic index, better water absorption, sustainability, a better nutrient index, etc. Also, you can get them in different quantities at an affordable price range.
About Earthy Tales
Founded in 2017 by Deepak Sabharwal, an ex-TATA, GE and Pepsi alumni, Earthy Tales is NCR’s most loved community led organic food brand, which works with organic farming communities to promote natural farming and city communities to increase awareness about Clean, Chemical free food.
Deepak quit his corporate life of 20 years to make our soils and food plate free of pesticides as Earthy Tales purpose. You can read his inspiring story on https://theorganicmagazine.com/meet-the-plantpreneur/deepak-sabharwal-some-earthy-tales/