Have you heard of Chris Hemsworth as many of you would not recognize him by this name but if I say have you heard of the superhero Thor. The role of one of the most famous and favorite superheroes of MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) the Thor is played by Chris Hemsworth. Not only Chris but his other two brothers Luke and Liam are also worldwide sensations today. Craig Hemsworth is the proud father of the Hemsworth Brothers.
Chris Hemsworth Family, Wife, and Children
Craig Hemsworth was born in the mid-1950s in Melbourne, Australia. He married Leonie Hemsworth in the year 1983. Craig and Leonie are Australian citizens. They follow Christianity and belong to the Dutch ethnic Group. There is a rumor that the couple had their eldest child before marriage in the year 1981. Craig and Leonie share a marriage bond of 37 years. The couple together parented three kids popularly known as Hemsworth brothers today. The three kids are Luke, Chris, and Liam.
Their first child was Luke Hemsworth. Luke is a famous Australian actor who has worked in many TV series like Neighbours and Westworld. Chris is Craig and Leonie’s second son. His full name is Christopher Hemsworth. Chris is very famous in the whole world with his onscreen name Thor. He was born on 11th August 1983. Alike his other Brothers he is an international actor. He is very well known for his acting skills in the TV series Home and Away and 8 MCU movies from Thor and Avengers Franchise. Today Chris one of the highest-paid actors in the whole world.
The youngest son of the Hemsworth family is Liam Hemsworth who was born on 13th January 1990. He also followed the footsteps of his elder brothers and knocked on the doors of the entertainment industry. Today he is also an international star well known for the TV series Neighbours and Elephant Princess.
Craigs all sons belong to the entertainment industry. They are often appreciated for their good works and acting skills. Craig and Leonie have raised their children in Melbourne and Bulman situated in the Northern Territory of Australia. The oldest brother Luke married Samantha Hemsworth in the year 2007. This couple has three kids together. The three kids are Harper Rose Hemsworth, Ella Holly, and Alexander Hemsworth.
Chris Hemsworth married Elsa Pataky in the year 2010. They also have three kids and have named them India, Tristan, and Sasha Hemsworth. The youngest Liam Hemsworth married Miley Cyrus in the year 2018. However, their marriage did not last long and this couple parted their ways in 2020.
Craig Hemsworth Profession and Net Worth
Craig Hemsworth is a social service counselor. His wife Leonie Hemsworth is an English Teacher. Leonie has also worked for a child protection organization in Australia for about 2 decades. The couple earns about $1 million approximately in a year.
Talking about the Hemsworth brothers they rule over a tremendous fortune too. As of the year 2020 Luke Hemsworth earned $3 million in a year. Liam Hemsworth had earned $26 million in a year and Chris Hemsworth earned about $90 million in a year. Chris the middle son of the family has the highest earning because he also is one of the highest-paid actors in the world. Some rumors also say that Chris is the hand behind Craig repaying all of his debts.
Craig Hemsworth Body Measurements and Physical Appearance
Craig Hemsworth is 65 years old and is estimated to be 5’9 ft in height. At this age, most people think of resting and having a peaceful lifestyle but Craig is a fitness freak. He still has all his muscles toned and all his abs are fit and fine. He weighs about 75kgs and has brown eyes. Due to age obviously, he has grey hair. Hemsworth brothers have inherited their tall Physique and good looks from their Handsome dad.
Top 8 hidden facts about Chris Hemsworth
Chris Hemsworth is an A-list actor in Hollywood. This is all thanks to his role of superhero Thor in MCU movies. Before that, he has also worked in many other Australian TV series. He made his debut as Thor in the year 2011. He is a very famous actor and everyone may know very well about him. Today I am going to tell you 8 hidden facts about Chris that he has barely mentioned or is rarely known by any of his fans.
- Chris Hemsworth’s childhood name was Kip and Hemsky. He revealed this fact in his interviews with GQ US and Sunrise. His Avenger co-star Chris Evans (Captain America) also calls him Hemmy.
- Chris had a cinematic crush on Robin Wright for the movie The Princess Bride that was released in the year 1987. He said that he found the actress beautiful, confident, strong, smart, and witty. He says that he loved the movie.
- One of the reasons for his getting into the entertainment industry was for financial support for his family.
- Before becoming known for his role as Thor in the MCU he had almost ended up playing a different marvel book character. He says that in 2009 he had been offered the roles of Channing Tatum’s lead role in G.I. Joe and also Taylor Kitsch’s part in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. But he says that he is very lucky that he didn’t accept those roles but played Thor in MCU movies.
- In the year 2019, he launched a fitness app that was called Centr. This app was focused on Training, eating, and living a better life.
- He says Mark Ruffalo is the co-star that makes him laugh on set. He says that Mark entertains him very much because he can’t remember his lines and ends messing them up.
- He once said that he has 5 Thor Hammers in his house and one of them is located in his bathroom. He also says that one of his hammers has too many dents and scratches as one of his sons have a habit of lifting the heavy prop.
- Chris Hemsworth’s first job was cleaning breast pumps. Hemsworth first worked for a pharmacy that rented the breast pump machines.