Shimla Holiday packages make it possible for you to book your tickets and reserve your accommodation in as short as possible a notice so that as soon as your vacationing plans materialize, you can book your tickets and reserve your rooms in a blaze, and even when you are on the move. If you travel in groups or a couple, suitable discounts can be availed to you on your bookings. Thanks to their online availability, the hassle of payment can now be quickly done away with by the trusted and secure online modes of payment. We are offering Cab rental service at affordable prices.
Himachal Taxi Rental Service offers you private vehicles like cab or taxi to these holy places, as also the other numerous sites in and around Shimla. If you are bitten by the adventure bug, then head for a trek along the Kinnaur Kailash Parikrama Trekking route, which will reveal to you a different and the ascetically pleasing Buddhist lifestyle. Or tee off at the impressive Naldehra Golf course, which has splendid greens and tranquil environs. Shimla holiday packages also make sure that you have prior information about the weather at your destination. Have a fun outing while enjoying the chilly weather at the ice-skating rinks situated in Chail and Kufri. You can book Himachal tour packages from Delhi by car from our portal. We also offer honeymoon tour package from the Delhi to Shimla, Manali, Kullu etc.
Check: Spiti Valley Taxi Tour From Manali
Take a sweetly serene walk to the Mall, where the energy levels of the crowds will infect you. Traffic is banned in this area, you can enjoy both the calmness of the cool air on your face, as well as the titter of the bustling people. Visit the Ridge and drink in the breath-taking view of the seven grand hills of Shimla. Indulge in shopping at the nearby Lakkar Bazaar, where you can buy anything from shoe to intricately finished handicrafts at concessional prices! Try here the delicious Himachali and other cuisines, and the Shimla-special urad dal-rice combo.
After an energetic day out mixing with the locals and exploring the city, let your hair down at the scenic hotels and resorts on offer in the Shimla tour packages. Make yourself at home with the latest and quality facilities available, served by remarkably pleasing hotel staff. Enjoy the luxury and warmth of the delicious meals that will not only make your vacation memorable but also worth going on again! For all types of taxi and can services, affordable car rentals in India, you can rely on us.
Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh fascinates tourists with its alluring attractions. It is among the most frequented hill stations in India and lies in the lap of majestic Himalayan hills. A perfect escape from a hectic schedule, its offers you to enjoy a refreshing experience. It has everything in store to adorn your vacations.
Check: Top-7 Trending Mobile Gadgets Accessories in 2020
Shimla travel guide enables you to explore the following popular places
1. Jakhu Temple – This famous temple in Shimla is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Lies at an elevation of 8048 feet above sea level, the temple is near the highest point of Shimla ridge. A visit to the temple offers you to enjoy the panoramic sight over the surrounding valleys, out to the snow-covered peaks and over the place itself. Travel Shimla to visit the temple, which also serves as the vantage point for watching the altering skyline as the sun rises or sets.
2. Viceregal Lodge – The place is also known as the “Rashtrapati Niwas”. Perched on the Observatory hills, the spot once served as the residence of Lord Dufferin, the British Viceroy of that time. After India got independence, the place became the summer retreat of the President of India. Now, this heritage building has become the Institute of Advanced Study and is a popular travel destination.
3. Mall Road – If you talk about Shimla tourism, then it is hard to ignore Mall Road. Lies in the heart of the city, it is among the busiest commercial areas of the place. It also houses all colonial structures. This famous market area also houses popular food joints, recreation centers, and wooden furniture shops. A trip to Shimla is incomplete without shopping here. Tourists can choose from a variety of items including pottery, handicraft, book, jewelry, and wooden furniture.
4. Shimla Ridge – Situated in the heart of Shimla, the Ridge serves as an important tourist attraction in Shimla. A hub of all cultural activities, it is a connecting point of the major spots of the city like Mall, Scandal Point, Lakkar Bazar, and Jakhoo hill, etc. The spot takes pride in being the venue of different government fairs and functions.
5. State Museum – It is a rare spot where you can witness the rich cultural heritage of the state. Built-in the colonial style, the museum boasts of sprawling lawns all around. The State Museum treasures a large collection of Pahari miniatures, sculptures, paintings, handicrafts, coins, and lots more. It serves as an important attraction of tourism in Shimla.
6. Wildlife Sanctuaries – If you are in search of wildlife sanctuaries in Shimla, then the town will not disappoint you. It houses few wildlife destinations, which delight wildlife enthusiasts. Churdhar Sanctuary, Daranghati Sanctuary, Kurfi Wildlife Park, and Chail Wildlife Sanctuary are to name a few.